Monday, April 23, 2012

Your Point of View: How does it reflect you in your camera?

Today I went outside during the golden hour, just in my front yard which is vast when you change your point of view from standing to laying in the grass. This is what this post is about, point of view. A few times in the past year I've found myself stuck in the same point of view in my sessions with families, newborns, and children that I've taken photos of. I then figured out if I just take time to myself once in a while and change my point of view it gives a sense of time stopping. These photos will help remind me that changing your point of view now and then, can and will reflect yourself better in your camera, in the images you take. Whether from laying in the grass, climbing a tree or a ladder, to squatting or even standing on your car (which I have done!)! I hope you enjoy the photos. If you have any questions just let me know. Have a great evening everyone! :)




The photos below happen to be of my cute kitty Molly. Jungle kitty in all that tall grass. :)


No comments: